As the Scripture tells us, "Iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friends". We are excited about the ways men can carry out this important admonition through the avenues for fellowship at Living Word!
* We offer a Men's Prayer Breakfast every 3rd Saturday of the month at 8:30 am in the Fellowship Hall, where we pray for one another, and look into the Word with a guest speaker.
* Our Small Group for men meets every Wednesday night at 6:45 pm and currently Dave Cullen. Join us! Room 402, off the Activities Center
* Wednesday morning fellowship breakfast, weekly at 7:15am.
* There are many opportunities to serve together through Work Days, and ongoing ministry to those in need, both in the church and outside it.
* The New Commandment Men's Ministry is being planned currently wherein men, in groups of 4, serve a widow, single mom, and others in need once a month, on a Saturday. Keep checking to see how YOU can be a part of this vital outreach program when it is launched!